Refund, Return & Cancelation Policy
Please read the following policies regarding product returns, exchanges and refunds carefully:
• Return Policy: If your product remains unopened, you may return it within 30 days from your order date for a full refund of the purchase price. However, if you’ve opened the product and are unsatisfied, please reach out to our customer service center at contact page with a picture of the item and a short summary why you’d like to return it.
• Return Processing: In order to return a product, you must contact us on contact page. If the item is damaged or defective, we may request for you to email us pictures of damaged or defective merchandise. For returns on promotional items, all items included in the promotion (free gift, etc.) need to be returned. When a promotional item included in the original transaction is not returned, the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount (excluding shipping charges). You will be responsible for shipping charges to us for non-defective returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
• Damaged Items: If you receive a damaged item, the issue must be reported to customer service within 48 hours of delivery to receive a replacement item. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged and exchanges are only for exact item purchased, unless the item is no longer available. If a defective item is returned and shows signs of being dropped or physically damaged which is determined to be the cause of the defect, there will be a 25% restocking fee applied.
• Exchange Policy: You may be able expedite an exchange by placing a new order and returning the unwanted merchandise. In order to expedite the exchange, please place the new order, and send the new invoice number to the customer service agent assigned to your original claim. The new order will be at your cost and once the unwanted item(s) has returned to us, we will refund you for the item(s) (excluding shipping charges). Please check with your customer service agent before placing your new order.
HOW TO REQUEST A RETURN/EXCHANGE/REFUND:
1. Contact us via the Contact Us page to verify that your item is available for return before taking any other steps. Our assigned agent will get back to you with details on how to take the next step.
2. Repackage the item including all original parts, packing materials, instructions, etc. Within reason, this means that everything must be returned exactly as it was sent to you. Poor repackaging or the return of merchandise damaged after receipt could result in refusal of your return and loss of any refund or replacement item. Items for return must be unused and undamaged to qualify for the refund. Do not send items back in a regular envelope, this is not sufficient packaging and can cause items to be lost in the mail or damaged in transit.
3. Include a copy of the original Packing List in the package, and indicate whether you would like to be refunded for the item or if you prefer to have a replacement sent out.
4. For defective returns, you will be issued a pre-paid return label. For non-defective returns, you will need to send the package back to the address which will be emailed to you by our agent.
5. If you are to receive a refund, it will be issued when the returned item has been received in satisfactory condition.
6. Refunds will be processed within 2 to 5 business days of receiving the items and will be applied directly to the payment method that was used to make the purchase.
Please be advised that usually refunds can take up to 5 business days to completely process after the refund has been initiated. Refunds can only be issued to the original form of payment for the corresponding order.
UNILATERAL TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
You can unilaterally terminate the contract within 14 days without stating the reasons before payment, or within 2 days of receipt of the shipment. In this case, please return the product undamaged and unopened in the original packaging, after which the company will make a decision on recognizing the right to return the product.
In order to be entitled to unilaterally terminate this Agreement, you must notify us of your decision to terminate the Agreement unilaterally before the deadline by an unequivocal statement sent by e- mail to email@example.com, stating your name, address, telephone, fax or e-mail address, and you can also use the suggested example of a form for unilateral termination of the contract.
Confirmation of receipt of the statement or form for unilateral termination of the contract will be sent to you, without delay, by e-mail.
The deadline for unilateral termination is 2 days from the day when the goods that are the subject of the contract were handed over to you or to a third person designated by you, who is not a carrier. If you unilaterally terminate this Agreement, we will refund the money we received from you, without delivery costs, without delay, and no later than 15 days from the date we received your decision to unilaterally terminate the contract, unless you have chosen another type of delivery. which is not the cheapest standard delivery we have offered.
The refund will be made in the same way as you made the payment. In the event that you agree to another refund of the amount paid, you will not incur any costs in relation to the refund. We can refund only after the goods are returned to us or after you provide us with proof that you have sent the goods back to us.
It is considered that you have fulfilled your obligation on time if you send or hand over the goods to us, ie to the person we are authorized to receive the goods, before the expiration of the above-mentioned deadline. You must bear the direct cost of returning the goods yourself.
You are responsible for any impairment of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods, other than that which was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
The consumer is not entitled to unilateral termination of the contract if:
– the subject of the contract is sealed goods which due to health or hygiene reasons are not suitable for return, if they were opened after delivery. If the buyer notices material defects of the delivered product provided by Article 401 of the Civil Obligations Act and for which the Seller is responsible according to Article 400 of the Civil Obligations Act, the buyer may at his option according to Article 410 of the same law:
1) require the seller to eliminate the defect,
2) require the seller to hand over another thing to him without defect,
3) declare that it terminates the contract (according to Article 412 of the Civil Obligations Act – if it has previously given the seller a subsequent appropriate deadline for fulfilling the contract. The buyer may terminate the contract without leaving a subsequent deadline if or if it is clear from the circumstances of the particular case that the seller will not be able to fulfill the contract even at a later date, as well as in the case when the buyer cannot achieve the purpose for which he concluded the contract due to the sellers delay).
If the seller does not fulfill the contract within a later period, it is terminated by law, but the buyer can maintain it if he declares to the seller without delay that he keeps the contract in force. The same applies in the case of performance with a lack of obligation in which performance within a certain period is an essential component of the contract. The buyer loses the right to terminate the contract due to lack of the thing when it is impossible for him to return the thing or return it in the condition in which he received it. However, the buyer may terminate the contract due to a defect if the item is completely or partially failed or damaged due to a defect that justifies the termination of the contract, or due to an event that does not originate from him or a person for whom he is responsible. The same applies if the item is completely or partially damaged or damaged in fulfillment of the customers obligation to inspect the item, or if the customer spent or changed a part of the item during its regular use before the defect was discovered and if the damage or change is meaningless. The buyer who, due to the impossibility to return the thing or to return it in the condition in which he received it, lost the right to terminate the contract, retains the other rights given to him by law due to the existence of a defect.
After the buyer sends a written notice to the seller to the email address info@Hempinesscbd.com if it is determined that the complaint is justified HEMPINESS D.O.O. will eliminate the defect in accordance with the agreement with the customer.
The return to the seller of the product with the observed defect is realized by the buyer at the expense of the seller. All goods we sell are properly stored in the original packaging. If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.