Omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids are well known to play an important role in preserving and regenerating our hair and scalp. CBD oil contains both. It can be consumed orally or placed directly on the hair
Also, studies show that omega 3 and omega 6 in combination with antioxidants are prevention in hair loss.
CBD oil contains omega 3 and omega 6 in an ideal 3: 1 ratio. And in that respect, our body absorbs fatty acids the easiest and fastest. It also contains antioxidants such as vitamin E, carotene, phospholipids, chlorophyll, and protein. It is known that oil is also a source of iron and zinc, as well as calcium and magnesium. The oil with all the above-mentioned valuables stimulates hair growth, strengthens and preserves hair moisture.
By regularly applying oil to the scalp, we start the circulation and it stimulates growth and prevents hair loss. Hair is made up of 90% keratin, which is a protein. In order to regenerate damaged hair, additional care is necessary with the proteins we have in hemp oil.
Stimulates hair growth thanks to hemp oil which contains omega fatty acids, proteins, and vitamin E, your hair will become thicker and longer. Fatty acids are what stimulate hair growth, vitamin E makes your hair softer and allows it to retain more moisture, and proteins provide additional nutrition. In addition, you will get better blood circulation in the scalp, which helps stimulate hair growth. Strengthens your hair and prevents damage
Hemp oil helps to absorb moisture into the hair. Long-term hydration causes your scalp and hair follicles to absorb more moisture in the long run. In addition, hemp oil does not burden the hair and does not leave any residue.
Last, but not least – It will add shine: best of all because your hair will be properly cared for, you will have a significant increase in shine!
CBD SKIN EFFECT
1. Hydrates the skin – Hemp oil contains omega 3, 6, and 9 in optimal balance which helps keep the skin hydrated and prevents it from drying out.
2. It has an anti-inflammatory effect – It is these omega fatty acids that have a soothing effect on the skin and reduces inflammation. Relieves skin problems such as acne, rosacea, eczema, and psoriasis.
3. Balances natural skin oil – So even for people who have oily skin, hemp oil-based cosmetics are the right choice.
4. Removes blemishes and scars on the skin.
5. Slows down the aging process of the skin – Due to the content of all 20 amino acids, hemp oil or hemp cosmetics regenerate and energize the protective layer of the skin.
6. Prevents cell damage – The protective layer of your skin needs vitamins and minerals because without them, cracking and damage occur, which causes various skin diseases. Cannabis oil contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, D and E.
Because the oil contains omega 3 and 6 fatty acids in an ideal balance, like no other oil, and the ability to provide those fatty acids that the body cannot produce on its own, it is considered a gift from nature for our skin and body. The oil prevents the loss of skin moisture, provides a natural balance of skin oil, and helps prevent premature aging
The anti-inflammatory properties of CBD oils explain why CBD (cannabidiol) has become a standard element of many creams and skin products. CBD oil is a very powerful antioxidant that helps speed up the recovery process.
How does CBD help you lose weight?
CBD has an effect on food intake in your body. With their composition, CBD products create a feeling of satiety. They work by helping to block the overflow of the neurotransmitter that leads to overeating, thus regulating appetite and weight.
• CBD helps you overeat caused by stress and anxiety
Faced with the stressful moments of life, many people find solace in food. Endorphins that are secreted when eating unhealthy food or during overeating successfully defeat the stress hormone, but result in excess body weight, as well as other health problems.
Because CBD has been found to help relieve stress and anxiety, it can limit this behavior and prevent you from gaining unwanted pounds due to stress overeating.
CBD has been found to stimulate genes and proteins that help break down fats. CBD accelerates the process that converts obesity-related white fat cells into healthier, energy-generating fat cells. Researchers have also found that CBD can increase mitochondrial activity, increasing the body’s ability to burn calories, while reducing the number of proteins involved in the formation of fat cells.
Sugar is a substance that is highly addictive and can destroy your health and weight. Once diabetes develops, the body becomes more resistant to insulin, which leads to greater fat absorption.
CBD has been found to minimize insulin resistance, reducing fat accumulation.